What’s So Special About James Hardie® Products?
James Hardie® products are installed in more than five million homes across America and is the industry leader when it comes to building materials and products. Many of our customers are asking why; why does McFall Builders use James Hardie® materials and what’s so special about their products? Hardie materials have many benefits, including its warranty, durability, and look. Learn more about this industry leader below. By using James Hardie materials, you receive a warranty for 30 years when installed by a professional. You also receive durable materials that can withstand Florida’s humid climate.
Why Choose James Hardie®?
James Hardie is an Australian born company with manufacturing operations now in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines. With over a 100 years of experience, James Hardie® has perfected building materials. Third parties like Southern Living Magazine and Coastal Living Magazine agree—James Hardie® building materials are superior materials that are designed to last. In 2013 they received the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Researching Institute.
Other reasons to choose James Hardie® products include:
- Warranty – when a professional installs Hardie products on your home, you will receive a 30 year warranty.
- Performance and Durability – North Central Florida is in HardieZone 10—meaning Hardie products for this location are formatted to withstand our hot summers and protect from heat, humidity, and the blistering sun.
- ColorPlus® Technology – when using James Hardie siding and trim, you can assure with their ColorPlus® technology you will get a beautiful color that lasts—even in the Florida sun.
- Authentic Design – Hardie products have endless combinations which allow you to get the look you want.
- #1 Return on Investment – according to James Hardie, re-siding your house with fiber cement has a higher return than adding a deck, bathroom, or even replacing your windows.
- And More!
To learn more about the advantages of James Hardie® building products and why McFall Builders, Inc. chooses them over the competition, click here.
How Does James Hardie® Compare to Other Products?
Features and Benefits
James Hardie® Siding
30-year Non-Pro-rated Warranty
Will Not Melt
Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal
No matter the style of your home, James Hardie® building products are crafted to fit any look. They have a diverse list of colors, designs, and products to make your dream home become a reality.
Some of their products include:
- Plank Siding
- Shingle Siding
- Vertical Siding
- Trim Boards
- Cement Boards
- Weather Barrier
- And More!
For 126 years James Hardie® has worked to provide customers with the highest quality building materials. Their products are not a one-size fits all; they customize their products to the homeowners’ location to ensure they receive products that will withstand the climate. Their products specifically designed for the Florida sun to resist cracking, slitting, rotting, and swelling. There’s no substitute for superior products, and their products have helped McFall Builders, Inc. create gorgeous homes in the Gainesville area for years. Click here to view more products made by James Hardie®
Looking for Hardie Board Installers in Gainesville, FL?
McFall Builders, Inc. is the leader in remodeling, renovations, and new homes in the Gainesville area; ensuring high-quality service and customer satisfaction. Part of what makes us Gainesville’s leader is by using industry leading products from James Hardie®.
To learn more about how we can help update and improve your home, contact McFall Builders, Inc. today!